Safety Advisor – Construction
Posted: May 07, 2019
Full Time – Huntsville, AL
Join Our Team of Safety Professionals
Safety Management Group is a nationally recognized professional service organization that provides workplace safety consulting, training, staffing, program planning and implementation. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending, 401k with employer matching, paid holidays, Life and Disability Insurance, and additional supplemental products.
Safety Management Group is seeking a Full-Time Safety Advisor local to Huntsville, AL. (Owner Services) – Automotive
The key function of a Safety Advisor is to put Safety at the forefront of their job, makes the client’s needs priority, works well in a team setting, is self-managed, and is flexible when it comes to change. The Associate in this role will be providing safety oversight over continuous construction projects of an automotive facility.
Overview of Job Responsibilities:
· Site safety observations including documentation of findings
· Facilitate corrective measures where warranted
· Representing the contractor or Owner in progress meetings
· Verify compliance with safety policies and procedures as required by law and the owner
· 5+ years’ experience of construction safety experience (automotive is preferred)
· Degree in safety or related field is preferred
· OSHA 30 and current 1st Aid/CPR/AED
· Expert in the use of all Microsoft Office/Excel programs